Our Egypt Tailor Made tour guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel, then he will transfer you by an air conditioned vehicle to visit Giza Plateau to visit the impressive 3 Pyramids of Kings Cheops, Chephren, and Menkaure which are guarded by the rock-cut statue (The Sphinx). The Great Pyramid of King Cheops is the only wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world that is still standing today, although it is 2,000 years older than any other wonder on the list. Then,you are going to continue your journey through the history starting with the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities which was built in 1902 and it exhibits a large number of items and treasures (exceeding 12,0000 masterpieces) dating back to the ancient Egyptian period and Greco-Roman period including the marvelous collection of the child king Tut Ankh Amon. Then ending our tour with going to Khan el Khalili Bazaar which is one of Cairo’s main attractions ..the district of Khan el Khalili was originally a mausoleum called “el Zaafran” for the burial of Fatimid Caliphs ,after that it became a district for the Turkish community during the Ottoman period , and now it becomes a bazzar where you will find many souvenirs shops ,coffeehouses “Café” serving Arabic coffee and offering Hookah “Shisha”, and restaurants throughout the area.
Then you will be picked up to your hotel to stay overnight .
Things to bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable loose clothes
- Licensed Egyptologist tour guide.
- Air Conditioned Private vehicle
- 1 Day Tour
- Authentic Local Egyptian Lunch “Like Koshary or Falafel”
- Main Entrance Fees
- Bottled mineral water
- Tourism Police Permission
- Extra Entry Ticket to inside one the Pyramids.
- Extra Entry Ticket to the Solar Boat Museum
- Extra Entry Ticket to inside the Royal Mummies Room
- Any other Meals or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned above
If you used this product, please rate its quality.