Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a pyramid tour of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then have your lunch at local restaurant and Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 artifacts are presented. Back to your hotel after your Pyramid tour.
Things to bring:
- Sun Glasses
- A hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable loose clothes
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal at good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.