Start Luxor City Tour through transferring to the west bank where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your lunch at a local restaurant, before moving to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. End your tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amenhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. Later you will be driven Back to your hotel in Luxor.
Things to bring:
- Sun Glasses
- A hat
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable loose clothes
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- lunch at a good quality restaurant
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.